How Do I Disable a User on Estimo?
To disable a user on your Estimo instance, you must be an Admin. If so, just follow these steps:
1) Login to your Estimo instance.
2) Select Settings from the left-hand menu.
3) You will see a number of tabs in the Settings interface, select Users.
4) You will see a list of users. Click on the user whose account you wish to disable.
5) Scroll to the Status field, select ‘Disabled’
6) Confirm the change by clicking ‘Save User’ at the bottom of the form. The selected user will no longer be able to access your Estimo instance.