Who Can Access My Estimate?
The ability of other users on your Estimo instance to access your estimates depends upon a variety of factors, primarily the estimate’s status.
- Firstly, users with Admin and Owner permissions are able to access all estimates regardless of their status.
- An estimate that you create, which has an Opportunity status, is only accessible by yourself and Admin or Owner users. It can also be accessed by any users that you select to collaborate with.
- An estimate with an In Review or To Review status can only be accessed by its assigned collaborators, requested reviewers and all Admin or Owner users.
- An estimate with a Reviewed status is accessible and downloadable by all.
- An estimate with a Closed status is accessible and downloadable by all.