How Do I Cancel My Estimo Account?
All subscriptions are manipulated via the Billing section, within the Settings interface. The functionality to cancel a subscription is only available to users with an Owner permission level. It’s worth noting the following details around cancellations:
- All users will be able to access the cancelled instance until the end of your current subscription. If you wish to remove user access then this needs to be carried out on a user-by-user basis, through the Settings interface.
- Following the end of subscription date, Estimo will retain an instance for 3 months. During this time it is possible to re-subscribe to Estimo and reinstate access.
- There is no charge in relation to cancellations.
If Owners wish to cancel their Estimo package then they can do so through the following steps:
1) Login to Estimo
2) Select Settings from the left-hand side menu
3) Select Billing from the tabbed Settings menu
4) From the selection of available options, pick Manage under the Subscription heading
5) You will then be shown some statistics relating to your system’s usage. Scrolling down, you will see your Current Plan. Below this indicator there is an option to cancel your subscription.
6) By selecting this cancellation option you will be presented with a confirmation page. This page will summarise the end of your account’s subscription and final deletion date. If you are happy to continue, select Cancel Subscription.
Finally, we are sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your Estimo subscription. Rather than cancelling straight away, perhaps you could get in touch? We would love to hear your feedback.